2023 Falcon Summer OTA Camp – June & July
- Begins Monday, June 5th
- 3 Days a week in June (M, T & Th) -> 8:00 am – 11:00 am
- 4 Days a week in July (M-Th) -> 8:00 am – 11:00 am (off week of 4th of July)
- They will be served lunch after every workout through July 20th. 11 – 11:30 am
- What athletes will receive: Our Coaching Staff brings a wealth of knowledge and experience. The program will help participants develop as complete athletes, improving strength, explosiveness, agility, speed, endurance, and mental/physical toughness.
- Daily Schedule: Each day athletes will start with a Dynamic Warm Up. Then athletes will move into exercises particularly aimed at improving their performance on the football field by doing exercises implemented to improve agility, speed and explosiveness (agility drills, plyometrics, sprint mechanics, etc.) The athletes will then lift weights: a combination of strength and power lifts with multi-joint and multiplanar exercises.
- What to wear & bring: Each camper needs to be dressed in appropriate dress code: royal blue shirt and black or dark gray shorts. They should bring athletic shoes and cleats. 1 outfit is provided for them at the start of Spring Football. Campers are encouraged to bring a personal water, and a towel as well.
- $120.00 per camper
- Partial Payments are an option
- Financial Aid available for certain circumstances. Please contact Coach Rivers for more information
- Link for Payment:
2023 Falcon Summer Youth Football Camp
- Who: Ages 7-14
- When: TBA from 9:00 to Noon
- Where: Pedro Menendez HS Football Stadium
- Details: Young Falcon Campers will come spend 3 mornings with the Menendez Football Staff and receive next level, age-appropriate instruction and participate in multiple competitions with fellow campers of their same age.
- Cost – $100.00 per camper for pre-registration and $125 for walk-ups. Cost includes t-shirt & lunch each day